Knowledge is the key to success, hence training must not be forgotten.
The Association of Translation Companies (ATC) in London organised a workshop entitled “Measure to Success: Creating a performance-driven Sales Team in the language industry” on Friday 23rd March.
The speaker – Jessica Rathke of L10N Sales & Marketing – is an expert in management issues relating to translation companies. As a matter of fact, she will be the keynote speaker at the 7th international conference of the EUATC (European Union of Associations of Translation Companies) in Helsinki in April focused on innovation and new business models.
Our sales representative in London, Julien Tubbs couldn’t miss such an opportunity! The training session was aimed at company owners & sales managers in the translation business. Here below are the main areas of interest developed during this one-day session at the Friends House in London.
- Enhance customer relationship
- Pipeline management (encourage shorter sales cycles as much as possible)
- Implement Accurate Forecasting (become more accurate in your forecast sales)
- Maximise Sales through Cross and Referral Selling
- Manage your Sales teams (recruit, train, stimulate…)
For more information, please visit the links below: